Statement on Patient Right
- You have the right to receive health care with dignity and respect for you as an individual under all circumstances.
- You have the right to receive health care regardless of age, gender, race, religion, disabilities, or any other discrimination prohibited by law.
- The right to understand your diagnosis and treatment, as well as the possible outcomes, risks and benefits of your care, and to be involved in decisions concerning your care.
- You have the right to receive the best care medically available. You also have the right to express your opinions and type of care you would like to receive.
- You have the right to expect your privacy and confidentiality.
- You have the right to request complete information about your condition and treatment, including the benefits, risks, and costs of appropriate treatment alternatives, in terms you understand.